A little about us
Hammac electrical are a NICEIC approved electrical contractor based in Woodside Birkenhead
Hammac Electrical Limited was formed in February 2016, for the past five years we have been involved in numerous projects throughout the UK. We have aided other electrical companies to complete their projects also. Below is a list of just some of the projects we have worked on.
• Provided a team of electricians to install the first ever automated production line for aeroplane wings. Over a three-year period, we installed all electrical containment, control panels, motors and switch gear for three 100-meter seven station production lines, a total of 21 stations compiling of on average 8 elevation platforms, two cranes and eight control panels per station.
• In 2017 we installed the new Sun Bear, Avery and Tapir enclosure in the Islands area of Chester Zoo. We installed all electrical items including external flood lights, walkway lights, all lighting within enclosures, all small power within the enclosures and all main distribution to the enclosures.
• In 2017 we replaced the main incoming switchgear that provided power to one half of the zoo, during a two week process each cable feeding each section of the zoo was transferred from the old panel to the new during night time to prevent any disruption to the day to day running of the zoo.
• Refurbished all the power in the basement and first floor area of Cedar House in the centre of the zoo, this included replacing the 400-amp section board feeding Cedar House.
• In 2018-2019 have completed various jobs throughout the site from installing extra lighting upon the automated presses to installing all control and power cables to the 100-foot silos in the new recycling plant.
• Installed all new cables, basket, panels and controls to the new production line for Marks and Spencer Trifle Custard production line. Also assisted commissioning engineers in making the new line operational.
Liverpool John Moores University
• 2019 – 2021 Carried out full electrical refurb of library building and installed the electrical services throughout a new state of the art five story nurse training facility, installing numerous hospital wards for training purposes
Request a free quote